Welcome to the Physical Education for grade 3 and 4. In this course you find fun activities that will meet the requirements of the Ontario Curriculum.
- Complete the activities at your own leisure. To ensure the safety of everyone complete at your own convenience and \ or comfort level.
- to find the activities are below.
- once your done the activity click complete.
Fundamental Movement Skills
- perform the basic movement skills required to participate in physical activities: locomotion/travelling (dodging, chasing), manipulation (striking, hitting) and stability (balancing on equipment, performing rolls)
- demonstrate the principles of movement (various body shapes; using sudden, sustained, fast or slow movements using locomotion/travelling, manipulation and stability skills
- Participate on a regular basis in physical activities that maintain or improve physical fitness (skipping)
- Recognize the personal benefits of being physically active
- Acquire living skills (basic problem solving, decision making, goal setting and interpersonal skills) through physical activities (games, gymnastics, dance, outdoor pursuits)
- Follow safety procedures related to physical activity, equipment, and facilities